Intelligent Figures

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Social Networks

I am a part of all kinds of social networks : Nick, Poptropica, Millsberry, Club Penguin, Barbie Girls, and some other ones that I am forgetting right now.
But sometimes I act like it's my life. Like on Millsberry, it's like a little town. So I'll say, "Oh no! I didn't go to the bank and collect my interest!" Then Mom (Or Dad, but usually Mom) will say "Huh?" And I'll say, "Oh, on Millsberry". Then she'll say,"Kana, your too obsessed with these social networks. Your just staring at a bunch of numbers all day. I can give you numbers to stare at if that's what you want." And I'm like "Uh, no thanks!" Cause who wants to stare at numbers???

Oh no! I need to feed my Millsberry person! Plus I need to get ready cause I have soccer practice at 8:00!
Gotta go!

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Blogger Emma said...

funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home