Intelligent Figures

Friday, July 31, 2009

Music Video's and their meanings

I wonder if anyone has ever took the time to listen to songs and wonder what they really mean.


In Show me the meaning of being lonely by Backstreet boys, The message is : Show me the meaning of being alone.


Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely (Official Music Video) - Celebrity bloopers here



In Single Ladies (Put a ring on it), The message is: If you like him, marry him.







In If this isn't love by Jennifer Hudson, The message is: If this isn't love, then say what it is, cause it can't be nothin else.



4 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Blogger Emma said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Emma said...

And it is almost 4:00p.m. and i just got up!!!(3:06 to be exact.) I stayed up till 4:00 this morning. I guess that explains my tardy wake up-iness.

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Emma said...

Kana, your website is so cool!!!! It's like the only website I go to (other than comcast.net so i can check e-mails) That's what cool websites will do to you!!!

 
At 6:19 PM , Blogger Emma said...

I deleted one of my comments because I made a few mistakes but it said: There's a music video I don't get. It's "Out From Under" by Brittany Spears.(Joanna Pacitti's version is way better) It's a gorgeous song but with a scary and confusing video. Well actually I wouldn't really call it scary but it is confusing. Heard of it? If you actually get it you must be a super genius!!(oh, i should just face it! she won't get it! who in the name of frosty flakes ever knows what it means?) also, do you mind telling me?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home