Intelligent Figures

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Birthday

So my birthday is coming next month, August 7th to be exact, and I am turning 12! I must be getting old because when I was younger I would always want a million stuff. But really I just want 2 or 3 things. I am not having a party this year, which sucks. But i'm really not like, "Oh my gosh, my birthday is in less than a week! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I remember when I was little, on my birthday I would jump on my parents bed as soon as I woke up, which would wake the entire house up. I really hope it doesn't rain on my birthday. That would just suck. Unfortunately, I am not able to access my email account to check the weather forecast because of technical difficulties. Okay, i'll just say it! It's all google's fault!

Thing's I need to do for my Birthday:
1. Create a Birthday playlist
2. Pick out a outfit
3. Pick out the food
4. Prepare for phone calls
5. Find a place to store my presents
6. Charge my ipod to full
7. Make sure my room is clean

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention? I'm going to a party on Saturday! One of my friends at the Summer camp I went to (Her name is Luba) invited me to a party at her house! I'll make sure to get back to you guys on that.
And one last thing: Did everyone like the poem I wrote on MJ? Awesome isn't it?

Okay so i'll post soon!

Adios!

6 Comments:

At 5:25 PM , Blogger Emma said...

Oh! so you're turning twelve! Awesome! And yes! I did enjoy your poem!

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!
what is your wish list instead of the to-do list?
I am curious...
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

 
At 4:45 PM , Blogger Emma said...

I don't mean to be nosy or anything, but who exactly is Flores Hayes? If you don't want me to know (like if it's personal or something) I'm not saying you have to tell me but I was just a bit curious. But like I said, you don't have to answer.

 
At 7:27 AM , Blogger Kana said...

Honestly Em, I have no idea.

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger Emma said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Emma said...

hey. just wanted to say hi. nothing else really.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home