Intelligent Figures

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Aislinn & Autumn

I was waiting for my dad to pick me up from soccer practice. I was kicking around my soccer ball when I hear " Kana, Kana, Kana!"
I look up and I see Aislinn running towards me. I said "Hey Ash!" She ran over and gave me a hug. Aislinn (Pronounced Ashlyn) is turning 8 years old today. She's such a sweet girl and loves me to death. Then Autumn came running over going "Kana!" She gave me a hug also. Autumn is turning 14 next week. She's a really good friend. I know I can count on her to be there for me. We've had fights, but we've always made up in the end.They were there Autumn and Aislinn live right across the street. Aislinn lives directly across the street from me, and Autumn lives next door to Aislinn. Autumn has 2 sisters. Julia, and Evalyn (But we call her Eva). Eva is 12, and Julia is 11. Aislinn has a baby brother named William (We call him Wills.) He's 2. I love Aislinn like a little sister. I love Autumn like a Best Friend. I remember first meeting Autumn. My ex friends (Averin and Rachel, They're sisters) were smothering them as they were unpacking because they were moving in, so they became friends with them first. Luckily the ex friends moved a year and a half later. Yay! Any way, Rachel introduced me to them the next day. She said their name as each one of them walked into the house. But she made a mistake. She called Autumn Eva, and Eva Autumn. So I tried to introduce myself to Autumn. I walked up to her and was all "Hey Eva, I'm Kana". Then she gave me this weird look and said, I'm not Eva. And I said "Then who are you"? And she said ''I'm Autumn". I was sooo embarrassed. Eventually we became closer,and became friends. When I met Aislinn, we knew that someone was moving in the house across the street, because we would see a man coming and going at the house. So one day, Autumn, I, and my brothers were playing outside, when I saw a little girl standing in her driveway. Then a figure that looked to me like a teenager came out and stood beside her. I was like, "Guys! There's a little girl out here! And she has a big sister!" Then one of my brothers said " Kana, that's her Mom." I was like "Oops!"

Tonight I'm going to Aislinn's Birthday party. I hope she has the best birthday ever.

Happy Birthday Aislinn.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Blogger Emma said...

hey kana!!! i don't know who aislinn is but happy b-day anyway!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home