Intelligent Figures

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Fave Actresses

Here are my favorite actresses, and why they are my favorite.
1. Anne Hathaway
Anne can be any type of character you want her to be. She's doesn't have just one way of acting.


2. Annasopia Robb
She's shows a lot of emotion and a lot of promise. Plus, she's unique. Name another actress that would like to open their own stationary cookie shop!

3. Abigail Breslin
What a girl. Has been nominated for grammys, is only 13, and still manages to have a normal life!


4. Emma Roberts
She absolutely rocks. That's all I need to say.


5. America Ferrera
She can be ugly, a cheerleader, an actress, then voice a fairy! And she does them all so well!


6. Julie Andrews
She can sing, dance, and act! Absolutely one of my favorite classic actresses!


7. Judy Garland
Wizard of Oz? Perfect. Easter Parade? Beautiful. And then she went on to be a singer! Liza Minnelli has really followed in her footsteps!



8. Amanda Bynes
Bravo, bravo! EVERYTHING she's been in has been a work of art.

9. Emma Watson
HERMIONE GRANGER ROCKS I TELL YOU! SHE ROCKS!


10. Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan kicks butt. Period.


11. Sara Paxton
She can be a mermaid. A rich girl turned into wildlife girl. A witch! And she rocked all of those roles!


12. The Olsen Twins
Awesome. From Full House to New York Minute, these girls are truly actresses.

13. Kristen Stewart
As a spy and the girlfriend of a vampire, I'd say she's really really awesome!

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM , Blogger Emma said...

My FAVORITE actress in history has to ba Kay Panabaker!!!!! But the bad thing now is that you never see her anymore you just see her sister,Danielle who is well...not bad but not really good. Out of your little list, Emma Roberts and Watson. Mainly because they have the same name as me.(ha) Just kidding. They are still great actresses. Well, bye!

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Emma said...

sorry i wrote "has to ba Kay Panabaker" I meant be not ba.

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Emma said...

JUDY GARLAND!!!Oh my! That's 1 o' my dad's FAVORITES!!!!! he loves classic movies and actors.well he likes her and Audrey Hepburn. He said Judy was one of the most talented people ever to walk this planet. he is in no way wrong. Yay!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home