Intelligent Figures

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chicken Soup For The Soul

Okay.
Here I am, at the library, with about 9 chicken soup for the souls. And I don't even eat chicken soup!
But there are some crazy titles for these books. Like CSFT nurse's soul, CSFT teachers soul, CSFT pet lovers soul, CSFT Jewish soul, and so on.
But I know one thing: Those books are really good! They keep you turning the page with every story.These stories make you cry, some make you laugh, some make you angry!
These people who submit these stories are of all ages! One of the books I got was CSFT Girls soul! I never realized that some people have horrible lives, and they survived it! I always thought that not everyone has a interesting story to tell.But every person has a story.
Now it's our turn to listen.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger Emma said...

i've never heard of this but they sound good! can you find them in your local library? or did you already say? if you can, i'll keep my eyes peeled!(not literally!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home