Intelligent Figures

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy, Busy, BUSY!!!!!

I am volunteering for my churches fall fun fest. It's called Hope Presbyterian and it's from 5:30 till 10:00 I think. The cost is 2 and under get in free, everyone else has to pay $3.00 a wristband. Lucky for me, volunteers get a free admission!
My youth group has a bible study every Wednesday called 6:28 (obviously because it STARTS at 6:28), and next week we are having a costume contest AND a pumpkin carving contest!!! We have to bring in our pumpkins, and the one who's carved best gets a hundred dollars to go on whatever trip they want!! Same prize goes for the costume contest. Whoever has the best costume wins.
Pretty simple, right?
I'm going as an obnoxious tourist.
Super Original!!
Okay, I'll give you guys an update tomorrow!

Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM , Blogger Emma said...

Hey, Kana! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I meant to get on here a bunch of times but then I found myself doing something else.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home