Intelligent Figures

Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Songs

These are the new songs my Dad put in my ipod for me last night.

Ignorance-Paramore
Just Dance- Lady Gaga
Paparazzi-Lady Gaga
U+ur hand-P!nk
Diva-Beyonce
Knock you down-Keri Hilson
Hollaback Girl-Gwen Stefani
Lions, Tigers, and Bears-Jazmine Sullivan
Live to party-Jonas Brothers
The one- Mary J. Blige
Hey Baby-No Doubt (Gwen's old group)
Strange-Reba Mcentire
Spiderwebs-No Doubt
Battlefield-Jordin Sparks

If anybody likes any of the songs above, leave a comment saying which song(s) and why!

Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM , Blogger Emma said...

Well, I love Battlefield and the only real reason is it's just a great song. I'm not WAY into the other songs but I do love Gwen Stefani but I've never heard of those No Doubt songs. I've heard Hollaback Girl but I don't really like it that much. And I've heard some of the other songs you mentioned just not all of them. Oh, and my website will be up soon. I should go now so peace out home skillet biscuit!

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Emma said...

my favorite gwen stefani song is early winter. so addictive!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home