Intelligent Figures

Monday, September 14, 2009

MTV VMA Awards

Okay. The mtv vma's were just AWESOME! I am going through each of my favorite parts one by one.




Classic. APPLAUDING!





Okay, what's better than performing IN a subway, ON the subway, FOR FREE?????!!!!!




Ummmmm.... this isn't actually part of the vmas, but it was a commercial FOR the vmas! HA!






SO GOING TO SEE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!





UGGGGGGGG (Looking frustrated), apparently some company is mad at people on youtube for putting up videos of the vmas.... so thats all I can really give you guys for now.

Later!

4 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Blogger Emma said...

I heard Taylor Swift won an award and in the middle of her speech, Kanye West bounced up and interrupted her saying "Beyonce was better! She should've won an award!" or something like that. Then Beyonce was sweet enough to apologize to her. I'm not a Beyonce fan but I think that was very nice and I respect her for that.

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger Kana said...

I know! I watched it live and I saw it! Taylor looked so sad! Beyonce rocks for doing that!

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Emma said...

Aw. Poor Taylor. But I've never been a fan of Kanye because I don't listen to rap unless it's the Black Eyed Peas but now I REALLY not his fan! That was rude and he should apologize! >:^C

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Emma said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home