Intelligent Figures

Monday, September 14, 2009

txting language

omg soooo i had this kool idea 4 a blog on txting!!! i mean who doesnt txt right? tomaro i at least have 2 git a few chapterz in 4 my library book that i soooo have 2 finish! ok soooo i have 2 ttly git ready 2 go 2 bed but i just think i should stay up 4 at least a few min longer soooo how did u luv mi last blog????? i just put it up like 2 min ago!!!! so then i thought y not make a blog on txting????? ok now i really have 2 go ttfn l8r sys lylas !

3 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger Emma said...

OMG! I cn't believe u rote al dat n txt lnguge! 2 :^( dat I dn't hav a phone. My bro does but I dn't. :^( + he dsn't evn use it 2 txt. He only uses it 2 tlk 2 dad. He dsn't evn evr call n e o' his buds! OKAY! Back 2-I mean to- reality! Does your dad know Wayne? Has he said yet? HUH? Huh? Sorry. It's just that I've been asking for months and you haven't told me yet. But no rush...

 
At 5:12 AM , Blogger Kana said...

In my last comment I SAID I didn't think so because he sounded familiar to him but he didn't think so.

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Emma said...

oh, okay. but if he says something else...let me know please. not that he WILL, but you know what i mean. anyway, okay maybe there's nothing else to say. So BYE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home