Intelligent Figures

Saturday, September 19, 2009

10 top pop songs

I Gotta Feeling
The Black Eyed Peas
The E.N.D. (Energy Never Dies)
Okay I guess. Boom Boom Pow is so much better.

Airplay Gainer
Down
Jay Sean Featuring Lil Wayne
*Shrugs*. Ehhhhhhhhh....


Party In The U.S.A.
Miley Cyrus
So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away... That is MY song!

Run This Town
Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West
2,4,6,8, WHAT SONG DO WE APPRECIATE? RUN THIS TOWN! RUN THIS TOWN! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use Somebody
Kings Of Leon
Only by the Night
Sounds a little too bit country for me...


You Belong With Me
Taylor Swift
Fearless
AWESOME!!!!!

Whatcha Say
Jason DeRulo
I've never heard this song.

Obsessed
Mariah Carey
See song above.

Hotel Room Service
Pitbull
EWWWWWWW! NO!

Good Girls Go Bad
Cobra Starship Featuring Leighton Meester
Addictive!

6 Comments:

At 1:51 PM , Blogger Emma said...

Hi. I LOOOOOVE I Gotta Feeling! I also like You Belong With Me. I saw what you said about Ms. Reddick. COOL!! Did I tell you I am going to play violin at my school? Well I am. I haven't gotten my violin yet but I am gonna get it next week. Do you play an instrument?

 
At 6:42 AM , Blogger Kana said...

Well... if you count the triangle. I play the drums pretty good. I got a guitar for my 10th birthday, but I don't play it much. But that is so awesome! I've always wanted to play the violin!

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Emma said...

It is a beautiful instrument. And if you can play all of those instruments, you must be a very talented person! Well, I knew you were talented, but you know what I mean. I get my violin on Tuesday OR on Thursday. Not sure but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be on Tuesday. I can't wait!!!

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Emma said...

oh, another one of these songs i like is party in the usa. i heard it for the first time the first day i read this post. weird right?

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger Emma said...

to be exact, i heard it on youtube 1st then on dancing w/ the stars. what is the DEAL?!?!?! Did I tell you? I got my violin! I already know how to play mary had a little lamb. but that's pretty much it.

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger Emma said...

oh, another thing on this post, the mariah carey song, GROSS! TERRIBLE!! I heard it and I didn't like it! I JUST DO NOT LIKE THAT WOMAN!!!! SHE GROSSES ME OUT!!!! SHE IS SO DISGUSTING!!!!! And she's SO self-centered! She had a sister who was dying of aids and she wouldn't even give her ANY money!!!! GOSH!!!! I'm sorry. I've gone a little ape. But it's all true!!! Man...this is more capital letter-ed typing than I've probably ever done....sorry..(calm down, emma, breath in(inhale) and out.(exhale) okay.. all better now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home