Intelligent Figures

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson: 1958-2009

Wow. I'm in serious shock. I've cried my eyes out. And I haven't smiled in hours.
The world greatest legend is dead.
I have loved MJ since I was 3 years old. I have owned all his albums. There is probably no younger number one fan than me. And everyone is going around like the greatest singer on earth means nothing to them. I mean, seriously, who can NOT love MJ? I feel so sorry for Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket! If I lost my father, I would be devastated And now, a few videos to show what MJ really meant to the earth.









3 Comments:

At 11:07 PM , Blogger Oriana lee said...

Though the loss saddens me tremendously, you know eye am glad we trod this road together, Sweetie. Glad to have shared this love with you. Even though eye was conflicted at times about your obsession, it was always clear to me that it was my creation. Rockin' with you...ALL THE WAY!!! R.I.P MJ!!!

 
At 11:59 AM , Blogger Count Bass D said...

I'm sorry baby doll. I know how much you enjoyed his work.

 
At 5:50 PM , Blogger Emma said...

I feel sorry for the kids, too. I'd also be upset. But you know even though he is gone, he'll be like, twice as popular! Look at Elvis Presley! and that death was also really random! but you see that both of them are legends. except MJ is not really "A" legend. more like "THE" legend!!!I'm sorry! this is more like a novel so I should go! Bye!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home