Intelligent Figures

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Guess who's 14 now? This girl :)

I'm 14!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!
I finally feel older after 2 days of adjusting :)
My mom let me get my own ooVoo :)) I was soooo happy
I'm getting Lady GaGa's new album, "Born This Way" and ADELE's new album "21" along with some others, so I'll be posting some reviews in the next couple of days.
And I have new poems coming soon too.....and I wrote a couple of remixes to "Marvin's Room" by Drake, sooo I'll post those videos soon. There was this sale at Aeropostale last weekend, and I got two shirts for $17.99!!! Whatchu know bout dat???
Well, I'm going to go eat and add photos to my Facebook page....ttyl!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger Oriana lee said...

Glad to see you using this outlet...keep it coming!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home