Intelligent Figures

Monday, March 22, 2010

Stuff

Okay, I've been adjusting to my new house lately ( Yes, we moved), so thats why I haven't posted in a while. We went to the circus Saturday with Ms. Sharon (Mom's friend), Justin (Her son), Kalia (His Girlfriend), and some other people (Meaning this school and adults from Hope). Afterwards we went to Cici's pizza and I sat at a table with Justin and Kalia and watched them flirt and couple up with each other.
It was sickening.
Kalia and I have some issues.
Anyway, I saw this commercial that made me laugh until my sides hurt.

This is it. Maybe you've seen it before.

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM , Blogger Emma said...

I see how that would be sickening!
I think it's creepy how my brother doesn't and never has had a girlfriend.
Then again he is very uh..indescribable...
His feet smell like nachos and printer ink.
He got his first paper cut by gliding the edge of the paper in between his two fingers.:/
He hates hugs, kisses, little sisters, girls, music(especially pop), and...ME.
THAT is what I call sickening.
(How could he not love THIS???:))
Anyways, I could go on all night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home