Intelligent Figures

Monday, July 18, 2011

My favorite song quotes :)

Sooo, I'm in the mood to list my favorite song quotes....so here goes it.

1. Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you two
Don't forget me, I think I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.
- Someone Like You, Adele

2. Have you ever had the feeling your drawn to someone
And there isn't anything they could've said or done?
- Boyfriend, Big Time Rush

3. Sixty thousand people, all jumping out their seat
The curtain closes, they're throwing roses at my feet
I take a bow and thank you all for coming out
They're screaming so loud, I take one last look at the crowd
I glance down, I don't believe what I'm seeing
"Daddy it's me, help Mommy, her wrists are bleeding,"
But baby we're in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden?
"I followed you Daddy, you told me that you weren't leavin'
"You lied to me Dad, and now you make Mommy sad
"And I bought you this coin, it says 'Number One Dad'
"That's all I wanted, I just want to give you this coin
"I get the point - fine, me and Mommy are going"
But baby wait, "It's too late Dad, you made the choice
"Now go out there and show 'em that you love 'em more than us"
That's what they want, they want you Marshall, they keep.. screamin' your name
It's no wonder you can't go to sleep
- When I'm Gone, Eminem

4. I'm aware that we just met
I don't wanna leave you yet
Promise that I won't forget
I'm comin' back, I'm comin' back
Yes I'll be there
Yes I'll be there
Bout' to board a flight
Sit and navigate
I just wanna touch you
But I'm so far away
All I wanna do is give you all of me now
Are you ready?
- Bria's Interlude, Drake

5. She had it all figured out when she left me with a broken heart
Messed around and turned me down, cause she didn't think I could play the part
But now the prOm queen, the prom queen, is cryin' sittin' outside of my door
See you never know how, how everything could turn around
- Prom Queen, Lil' Wayne

6. I'm gonna marry the night
I won't give up on my life
I'm a warrior queen, live passionately tonight
- Marry the Night, Lady GaGa

7. All these chickens is my sons
And i'ma go and get some bibs for em'
A couple formulas, little pretty lids on em'
- Did it On Em', Nicki Minaj

8. Day after day
Alone on a hill
The man with a foolish grin is keeping perfectly still
But nobody wants to know him, they can tell that he's just a fool
And he never gives an answer
But the fool on the hill sees the sun going down
And the eyes in his head see the world spinning round
- The Fool On the Hill, The Beatles

9. Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart
But tears don't mean your losing, everybody's bruising
Just be true to who you are
- Who You Are, Jessie J

10. I am going away for a while, but I'll be back, don't try and follow me
Cause I'll return as soon as possible
See, I'm trying to find my place, but it might not be here where I feel safe
We all learn to make mistakes
- Misguided Ghosts, Paramore

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM , Blogger Emma said...

i LOVE misguided ghosts, its probably one of the most played songs on my ipod haha

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger Kana said...

Lol me too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home