Intelligent Figures

Thursday, July 28, 2011

This is me, this is my world, and I would like to share it with you :)

I'm writing a book :)
I don't know the title of it yet....
It's about these two cousins who are best friends, one is a scholar and a good girl and the other one is a high school drop-out who is reckless and parties wayyyy too hard and wayyyy too much.
What ends up happening is that the rckless one gets pregnant and the scholar helps her through the pregnancy and the reckless cousin wants the scholar cousin to adopt her baby.
Yeah. I'm trying to make it as intense as possible.
Anyhoo, I have a fan page on Facebook now!!!
So everyone go like it.
The name is Kana Farrell.
Later, beautiful people!

1 Comments:

At 5:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

Also visit my website; payroll checks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home