Intelligent Figures

Friday, February 26, 2010

New Direction

At New Direction's youth ministry (180 youth ministries), I am kind of know as the smartie. i mean, it's not like I'm a nerd or anything, just that i get all the answers right when questions are asked.
I promise ya'll, I'm not a nerd.
Anyhoo, there are some girls (and I'm not going to name names) that really get on my nerves.
They get on my nerves so much, that I have to contain myself from screwing a face at them.
I think that they're just jealous because I talk to their boyfriends.
I'm not trying to flirt with them or anything, I just know them.

Well ok, I've got to go, I'll post sometime later this weekend!

Bye!

2 Comments:

At 6:09 PM , Blogger Count Bass D said...

I love your blog. At least I get some clue into your life. Can't wait to speak to you soon.

Love,
Dad

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger Emma said...

Hey Kana, sorry I haven't been on here in forever. My excuse WOULD be that I was busy, but I haven't been so I'm not gonna put that. But anyways, congrats on the church choir thinger ma bobbers!! Peace out bean burritos!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home