Intelligent Figures

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Day

Okay, Valentines Day is tomorrow!
Yay!
Okay, that was just sarcastic.
Actually, I'm not that big a fan of Valentines Day.
Valentines Day to me is just a pathetic excuse to tell your crush you've been in love with them for over a year. And it's when couples just HAVE to get married. And it's when men blow thousands of dollars on a diamond necklace. And it's the day when Saint Valentine was martyred.
Why would people create a day about love on a day when someone got murdered?
Think of it this way. If I died a tragic death, would you then make it into a day when people give out cards to each other telling them that you love them? Then you would forget all about me!
I would probably haunt everyone then.
Ugh. I can't wait to see what church is like tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home