Intelligent Figures

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Random stuff in my life

Okay, I have nothing interesting going on in my life right now, so I'm just gonna type a bunch of random stuff that IS going on in my life.

Here we go: I'm still fasting my friend got a new trampoline for Christmas so i jump on it like every day and i need new earphones for my ipod so I'm going to buy the apple brand and my grandmother got me a Michael Jackson book and me and my brother were supposed to get baptized on Sunday but something stupid happened with the baptism pool and then i almost cried and I'm going to church tonight and i really need friends at that church i think the girls there seem a little intimidated by me and I'm hungry so i think I'm going to eat breakfast now bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home