Intelligent Figures

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fasting (UG!)

Okay, so our church is doing a little something called fasting.
Fasting is when you usually give up food for a certain amount of days.
The grownups are doing THAT for 21 days, but this is what our youth ministry is doing for 21 days.
We are turning off all Technology at 7 pm, and listing to NO SECULAR MUSIC!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
That means no Beyonce, no Jay Sean, no Shakira, no Britney Spears, no Taylor Swift, no Rihanna, no Paramore, no Justin Bieber, no Demi Lovato, no Jonas Brothers, no NOTHING.
Right now I am listening to a playlist of the only 4 gospel songs that I have on my iPod (On repeat).
I just can't deal with that people!
21 days????
I've got 1 week down, 2 more weeks to go.
As Demi Lovato would say, here we go go go again.
UG! I can't say that! No secular music, remember Kana? You dummy!

UG, bye.

3 Comments:

At 2:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Count Bass D said...

Keep the faith Nane. I love you.

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Emma said...

I so feel for you Kana. It must be so difficult! I could never do that! But, you can do it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home